Tuesday, January 29, 2008
BAD Weather and Bad neighbors...
Well I knew this day would come, luckily it was not as bad as it could be or still could be someday... :( you see we have a line of DEAD HUGE trees behind our house and NOT on our property and the people who own the house wont do anything about it... Well --- tonight we had severe winds and one of the trees fell!!!! Barely with inches of taken out the whole side of our wooden privacy fence!!!!!!!!! Scared the shit out of me my son the dog & the cat.... I cant tell if it is more on my property or the next door neighbors house (which is empty right now waiting for new renters) Im os frustrated and upset and Hubby isn't here to help... I could just cry!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sorry about your fence. Glad no one was hurt. We have huge tree that the landlady needs to cut down too, before it kills someone.
Post a Comment