Counting Down.....

Monday, January 28, 2008

Ever have one of those days where you just feel like you are in a daze. Well that was my day today.. I just kind feel like I am in limbo here. Hubby still is at the waiting stage of what camp they will be sending him too.. He has been in country almost 2 weeks now. It is hard enough him being there but not knowing for sure where he will be makes it even harder.. When he worked it Kuwait this was so much easier.. I miss him so much. His birthday and Valentines day are fast approaching and I cant even send him anything cuz we dont have an address yet.. So I guess it will be an email card and mushy love letter/email and I poem I wrote for him...

I know he does this for a good reason - it makes him feel good to help the troops and I get so tired of hearing "he is just there for the money" It makes me so mad that people just cant believe that anyone actually could be doing this job for the troops... Some people just dont get it.. They think that just because he chooses to be there that this isnt hard on me... Whatever.. they dont know how it is... I love him and am so proud of him for risking his life to help the troops have what they need to get through each day....

No comments:

Sometimes I feel like this